In the next guide, we will learn how to start tracking leads from Gravity via webhook integration.
1. It's more accurate - there is no way to have duplications or to fire the event without leaving a real lead.
2. You will be able to collect the values of the lead, like email, phone, and more.
Remember- The more values you send from AnyTrack to Facebook the higher match rate that your event will get. Also, sending facebook the events with the details like Email will help for the advanced matching.
To start tracking your leads from Gravity, you will need the following:
- Gravity account
- An AnyTrack account with a Personal Plan or higher
- Having our global tag on the page of the lead generation
Three main steps:
1. Set a hidden parameter in the form
2. Install the webhook option in Gravity
3. Connect the webhook with AnyTrack
1. Go to the relevant form and add a hidden field
2. Set :
Field Label: click_id
Default value: --CLICK-ID--
Enable ALLOW FIELD TO BE POPULATED DYNAMICALLY
Parameter name: --CLICK-ID--
In order to add the webhook options to your Gravity form follow the instructions:
1. Go to Adds-Ons under Forms
2. Activate webhooks Add-On
In order to set the webhook and start tracking the leads follow the instructions:
1. Go back to the relevant form
2. Open the Settings -> Webhooks
3. Paste the webhook link ( Guide about it below)
4. Under body request map:
That's it 🎉
How to generate a webhook URL in AnyTrack:
Step 1: We have to create a custom integration.
In order to do that we will go to the integrations section and look for custom:
Step 2: Fill in the name of the integration ( The URL is not obligatory) :
💡 Good to know: in the custom integration, it's obligatory to set click ID and commission parameters, but for the integration with Elementor it's not really important as we will remove it later ( In Elementor we will use webhook and not postback URL). So you can just insert "0" or whatever you want.
Step 3: After clicking save, we will get our URL, Please copy it until the question mark: