If you setup AnyTrack currently and you can see all the conversion data on AnyTrack but can't see it on your Facebook Ad Manager there are a few things you should check before reaching out for support:
💡 Facebook attribution delays:
While AnyTrack process and sends conversions to Facebook in real-time, it can take up to 72 hours for Facebook to attribute conversions to your ads.
💡 Facebook event manager:
While the Facebook Ads Manager reports conversions with a delay, the Facebook Event Manager shows the conversions within an hour. Further explanations below.
👉 If you see conversions in the Event Manager, but not in the Ads Manager, your setup is probably accurate, and you just need to let Facebook algorithm do its job.
1. Verify your Pixel Setting
An essential part for your account setup is setting your pixels properly. Misconfiguring your pixel event mapping or ad connections can prevent AnyTrack from sending the right data back to your ad network. Follow these steps in order to make sure you set up your pixel properly.
2. Setup Aggregated Event Measurement
- On your Facebook business manager, navigate to Event Manager and select the right pixel id you already configure on AnyTrack.
- Open the "Aggregated Event Measurement" tab and click on "Configure Web Events":
- Find your website domain and make sure you verified the website domain:
- Open the domain name and verify you have setup the most important event for you to be on the Highest priority:
You should wait a couple of hours before you will see any affect on your ad manager.
3. Check the Facebook Event Manager
You can verify Facebook receiving the events we sent by navigating to Event Manager and review the latest events received on your pixel. You should expect to see the event name (ie. "Purchase") with a green indicator and connection method "Server":
Open View Details to see latest events and to find any error on your setup. It's also possible to click on Export Data and send it back to AnyTrack support for further investigation.
If you checked all above but still can see the conversions, it's possible the conversions are affected from the iOS 14.5 update.