AutoScan is an automation tool that scans your website to detect new elements to track. Once your website is fully scanned, all product links natively supported by our integrations will be automatically tracked (AutoTrack) via the AnyTrack Tag.
Note: The AnyTrack Tag automatically track (AutoTrack) engagement events, and automatically tags (AutoTag) links with `subid` parameters required for accurate conversion tracking.
The AutoScan is the tool behind the scene that makes all the magic in AnyTrack. It automatically scans your website and AutoTag your product and offer links with `click id` and conversions events so you won't lose a bit on your tracking funnel.
You can see for yourself the magic behind AnyTrack and even instrument its behavior to better fit your specific needs:
How do I scan my website?
Immediately after you install the AnyTrack Tag, AutoScan will start scanning your website pages.
If the crawler didn't find some of your web pages or if you want to manually scan a webpage, you can do so by going to your Property Setting >> Auto Scan and input the page url you want to scan:
- If the webpage wasn't scanned yet, click on "Scan Page" to add the page to the scan queue.
- If the page was already scanned, the scan results will be displayed and you will have the option to Rescan the page.
What should I do if my scan results are Ignored?
This case might happen if your security software blocks our crawler, and you have to whitelist it. This is what shows up in the server logs when our crawler visits the website:
trafficker.io 18.104.22.168 [25/Apr/2022:07:22:46 +0000] GET "/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/lib/swiper/swiper.min.js?ver=5.3.6" HTTP/1.1 200 "https://trafficker.io/uncategorized/blog-post-title-5/" "AnyTrack-Crawler/1.0" 22.214.171.124 "/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/lib/swiper/swiper.min.js" - 3.87 36374 0.000 -
The crawler's name is `
Learn more about the AutoScan:
- What does it mean that a page is "In queue"?
- How to fix the error "Tracking TAG not found"?
- How do I see which are the tracked elements on my website?
- How to update the default "OutboundClick" event name to another event name?
- What is the drop-down list under "Found Element" IDs?