The integration events log displays the raw data sent by your integrations to the AnyTrack platform and gives you real-time insights into errors triggered by these conversions.
Seeing exactly how AnyTrack receives your data is very useful when you want to troubleshoot your integrations or find out the exact parameters your integration can send you.
That's when the Integration Events Log comes in very handy.
How to access the integration Events Log?
On the AnyTrack dashboard, go to Integrations
- Click on the integration you want to troubleshoot
- Open the "Events Log" tab
- Click to select an event that you want to inspect
- The Payload will appear on the right.
What is the Payload
What are the log messages:
🟢 OK: When a conversion was successfully recorded.
The following attributes are listed with the event:
- The Conversion Name - for example, Purchase
- The conversion value
- The Conversion Id that you can click on to see the conversion timeline
⚪️ OK: When an event is filtered out because it's not a standard event that AnyTrack uses.
⚪️ Duplicated: When a conversion is deduplicated.
There are several types of errors that prevent the conversion from being recorded.
- Missing Click ID on the given Payload.
- Can't find refId - The reference AnyTrack received couldn't be found.
- Can't find a match for IP (AnyTrack attempted to use the IP address to attribute the conversion but couldn't find any event matching this IP address)
- Unauthorized asset XXXXXX for the account - the event is related to a different asset (property).
Questions? Problems? Need more info? Contact Anytrack Support for assistance!