If someone visits your website after clicking on a Facebook Ad, they may not always complete an action, like making a purchase.
If someone visits your website after clicking on a Facebook Ad, they may not always complete an action, like making a purchase. You can retarget your ads to audiences who have visited your website by creating a Custom Audience from your website using Standard Events or Custom Events.Create a Website Custom Audience
- Go to Audiences in Ads Manager.
- Click Create Audience and select Custom Audience.
- Click Website Traffic.
- Choose your Pixel from the dropdown.
- Under events, select the events you want users to build your audience:
- Choose the type of visitors.
- Enter the number of days you want people to remain in your audience after they visit your website.
- Give your audience a name and then click Create Audience.
Questions? Problems? Need more info? Contact Anytrack Support for assistance!