Learn how to integrate ThriveCart with AnyTrack, so you can easily start tracking your conversions across your marketing stack.
ThriveCart allows you to upsell, downsell, and make bump offers at the time of purchase. ThriveCart supports trial offers, multiple payments, and subscriptions, as well. It gives you pretty much every possible option for testing your product and increasing the lifetime value (LTV) of your customers.
ThriveCart & AnyTrack integration overview
The ThriveCart & AnyTrack integration includes the following features:
- AutoTag: Any ThriveCart link is automatically tagged with
subidparameters required for server side conversion tracking.
- AutoTrack: Any click on an ThriveCart Links links will automatically trigger an Outbound Event Tracking to the AnyTrack analytics, and will be forwarded to your connected analytics and pixels.
- Real-time conversion tracking:
- Client-Side tracking: Outbound clicks trigger Event Tracking in analytics and pixels.
- Server-Side tracking: Conversions are processed according to the conversion funnel logic.
- Data collection: If your offer links have standard attributes such as
title, they will be collected and sent to your analytics.
- eCommerce transactions: If you enable the Google Analytics enhanced eCommerce feature, conversions will be sent to Google Analytics as eCommerce transactions.
Step #1: Tagging your ThriveCart URLs
In order to track your ThriveCart conversions the first requirement is to enable AnyTrack to AutoTag your ThriveCart Call To Action URLs.
It's only when autotagging has been enabled that conversions will be tracked (see step #2)
You can can enable the CTA tracking updating your link attributes following one of the following methods:
Add the data-tracking-group attribute:
<a href="https://anytrack.io" data-tracking-group="thrivecart" >ThriveCart Demo Link</a>
Add thrivecart value to the rel attribute
<a href="https://anytrack.io" rel="thrivecart" >ThriveCart Demo Link</a>
✅ When you hover and / or click on this link 👉 ThriveCart Demo Link
Add the query parameter to the URL
In each case, you will see the value of the query parameter being updated with the anytrack
click_id being appended.
Step #2: Add the AnyTrack Webhook URL in ThriveCart
- Navigate to the ThriveCart Integration settings
- Add Thrivecart (set the name and login url)
- Copy the webhook URL (also called Postback)
- From your ThriveCart account, head to your Settings > API & Webhooks > Webhooks area.
- Enter a descriptive name for your webhook (eg. "AnyTrack")
- Paste the AnyTrack Postback URL on the Webhook URL
- Click on the Save this webhook
Head to the ThriveCart integration settings here