AnyTrack already supports a large variety of integrations that you can find in the Integration Catalog. And while we integrate new platforms on a regular basis, you might need to create a custom integration.
For this purpose, we enable you to create a custom integration from the catalog.
- Your platform should be able to fire a Webhook (GET or POST)
- You must pass the AnyTrack clickId to your cart, product link, or form (for CRMs)
- You should use the standard tracking parameters provided by AnyTrack
Watch the setup here
1. Go to the Integration Catalog
2. Add a new Integration
3. Search And select the Custom Integration
4. Now Install the Integration and follow the steps
11. Fill the fields with the required placeholders
This information should be provided by the platform you wish to integrate with. If you're not familiar with postback urls, or webhooks please refer to this article.
12. Click on SAVE
13. Copy your Webhook URL and paste it in your integration
You should find out where to add Webhooks within your conversion source (CRM, eCommerce etc...)
You can modify the webhook by adding more parameters.
Add more parameters to your Webhook
Adding additional parameters is highly recommended, as it will improve your attribution and feed your ad pixels with more data to optimize your ads for.
The following parameters are also supported for better audience matching and attribution. Those values are forwarded for Facebook Conversion API and other pixels automatically in the compatible format.
||Using this field will automatically fill first and last name fields|
||Including country code and area code|
||Two-letter state or province code|
||Zip or Postal Code|
* There is NO need to use any hashing on the data. AnyTrack automatically formats and hashes the data for you when sending it to the pixels.
In some instances, the apps you will want to integrate can only pass arbitrary query parameters to the AnyTrack Webhook URL.
For example, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Shopify have their own structure, which cannot be modified. In this case, we recommend using Zapier or Integromat, to "catch" the webhook from your integration, and post the AnyTrack Webhook following our Query Parameters.