In this article you will learn how to create facebook custom conversions directly from your AnyTrack dashboard. No code, fully automated, and using the most accurate data points available in the facebook conversion api.
You can watch the video, but we highly recommend to check out the article
Why custom conversions?
In many cases, your business has certain goals that are very specific to your business model, workflow. So instead of using some standard events, you want to use your own naming policy.
2. Once the event has been triggered you'll be able to select the custom conversion name from the event mapping
3. Still in AnyTrack - Go to the Facebook Pixel Settings and scroll to the bottom of the event mapping.
4. Select the custom event from the left column (these are the AnyTrack event names).
4. Now on the right side write the conversion name you want to send to Facebook
5. You'll notice that the "setup conversions" button turned red, and before pressing it, please SAVE the facebook settings.
6. And finally you can click on SETUP CONVERSIONS.
7. A window will load so you can confirm your settings
8. Now Click on SETUP and you're done 🎉
You can immediately check in your facebook event manager and you'll see your custom conversions.In order to review your new conversion in Facebook, you can go to the Facebook event manager and click on Custom conversions:
What can you do with custom conversions?
1. Improve your reporting with your own data
2. Create custom audiences and lookalike audiences
3. Optimize your campaigns