In the next guide, we will learn how to set custom conversions in AnyTrack and in Facebook.
Did you know? In AnyTrack you can set a custom conversion, create it on Facebook directly from AnyTrack, and later optimize your campaign based on it! 💪🏼
Follow the steps:
1. After triggering a custom conversion in AnyTrack, we will need to go to the event mapping under tracking pixels -> Facebook pixel.
2. We will choose our custom conversion from the dropdown list.
3. On the other side we will call the event in the name that we would like to see on Facebook platform:
4. Click on save
5. Now we will be able to click on Setup conversions
6. We can choose the event category or leave it empty:
7. Click on Setup and that's it! 🎉
In order to review your new conversion in Facebook, you can go to the Facebook event manager and click on Custom conversions:
You will be able to optimize your campaign according to the custom conversion: