In this article, you will explore the features of the campaign section and understand how you can take advantage of them in order to improve your decision-making, performance, and optimization.
Tutorial video - Campaign Section
In the video:
- Review how campaigns look with and without UTM
- How to compare results between the ad networks and AnyTrack
- Use pre-defined or custom reports
- How to review your campaign's conversions.
- In the campaign section you will be able to add useful metrics like:
- Conversions rates - each tracked event comes with its own metrics.
- You will be able to apply this rate to every each conversion like purchase, lead, add to cart and etc.
🔸ROAS, CTR, and more metrics will help you to make decisions and see if
2. Comparing the results to the network results in AnyTrack: in order to manage easier the optimization, you will be able to see the ads network results and AnyTrack results in one place.
🚨 This is important: Thanks to this feature you will be able to see all the difference due to iOS 14 between AnyTrack and the network results. AnyTrack support 100% of the iOS conversions.
Also: not like Facebook, you will be able to review conversion attributions for more than the 7 days post click attribution.
Attributed Result = the results according to the ads network
Attributed Revenue = the revenue according to the ads network.
3. Live status display: Now you will be able to see in AnyTrack which campaigns are active and which are not.
Green point = active
Red point = not active
You will be able to pause the campaign in AnyTrack by selecting the relevant campaign and clicking on the Pause button:
- In the same way, you will be able to activate a campaign (▶️ Resume button)
💡 Turning off/on a campaign in Anytrack will turn off/on the campaign in the ads networks (Facebook / Google etc) in real-time!
4. Hide campaigns - in case that you would like to hide campaigns you will be able to send them to the archive and they will not be displayed anymore:
If you would like to have it back, you can click on show archived :
Mark the relevant campaign and click on Undo Archive and you will have it back:
Switching between the campaign section and the archive section is made by clicking on the next gear:
5. pre-built report templates for your niche:
You will be able to choose the relevant template for your site between the templates:
Every template has the most relevant metrics to make decisions.
Requierment for best performance:
In order to get the best of AnyTrack campaign section we recommend you the next:
- Connect the API in order to push AnyTrack conversions & data for optimization.
1. Go to Tracking pixels
2. choose the relevant pixel
3. Turn on the conversion API connection.
- Use the URL tracking template in order to see the attribution to the campaigns in AnyTrack.
📹 How to set the tracking template for Facebook
📹 How to set the tracking template for Google
❗️ IMPORTANT TO KNOW
Conversion data is sent to Facebook (and other pixels integrations) in real time. Yet, each ad network has its own data processing delays.
- Facebook – within an hour but sometimes it can take up to 72 hours.
- Google – between 1 hour up to 5 days depends on the conversion sources.
In AnyTrack you will be able to see the attributions and the conversions in almost real time 🎉