Learn how to integrate your Impact (formerly known as Impact Radius) affiliate account with AnyTrack, so you can easily start tracking your conversions across your marketing stack.
impact.com’s marketplace was built to make monetizing your content seamless. Connect directly with top brands that match your reader’s and viewer’s preferences. Own your partnerships with a suite of automation tools.
Impact & AnyTrack integration overview
The Impact & AnyTrack integration includes the following features:
- AutoTag: Any Impact offer link is automatically tagged with
subidparameters required for server side conversion tracking. How can I add a
click_idon my offer links?
- AutoTrack: Any click on an Impact offer links will automatically trigger an Event Tracking to the AnyTrack analytics, and will be forwarded to your connected analytics and pixels.
- AutoScan: AnyTrack will crawl your website to detect your Impact offer links - even if they are behind a link cloacker such as PrettyLinks or ThirstyAffiliates. ℹ️ Learn about AutoScan
- Real-time conversion tracking:
- Client-Side tracking: Outbound clicks trigger Event Tracking in analytics and pixels.
- Server-Side tracking: Conversions are processed according to the conversion funnel logic.
- Data collection: If your offer links have standard attributes such as
title, they will be collected and sent to your analytics.
- eCommerce transactions: If you enable the Google Analytics enhanced eCommerce feature, conversions will be sent to Google Analytics as eCommerce transactions.
Important information about Impact tracking links
One of Impact tracking link type 🚫 ⚠️ cannot be tracked by AnyTrack. Their short URL builder which is prominently featured across their platform does not pass custom parameters such as the
👉 Therefore, when you get your links from Impact, make sure to pick either a deeplink or a standard link.
✅ Standard Link:
🚫 Short URL:
Step by step guide to integrate Impact in AnyTrack
2. Click on Integrations
3. Click on ADD INTEGRATION
4. Search and Select Impact
5. Click on INSTALL INTEGRATION
6. Copy the prebuilt Postback URL
7. Login to your Impact account
9. Open the API menu
10. Click on Event Notifications to add the postback URL
11. Once you are on the Event Notification Postbacks, click on edit
12. Paste the AnyTrack Postback URL into the URL field
- Make sure the HTTP method is set as GET
- Leave any other settings as they are.
13. Save your Postback settings.
15. Open the Event Log
The event log is a useful troubleshooting tool that allows you to see the conversion data sent by Impact, exactly as the AnyTrack API receives it.