Learn how to integrate our Impact affiliate account with AnyTrack, so you can easily start tracking your conversions across your marketing stack.
Impact & AnyTrack integration overview
The Impact & AnyTrack integration includes the following features:
- AutoTag: Any Impact offer link is automatically tagged with subid parameters required for server side conversion tracking. How can I add a click id on an offer link?
- AutoTrack: Any click on an Impact offer link will automatically trigger an Event Tracking call to the AnyTrack analytics, and will be forwarded to your connected analytics and pixels.
- AutoScan: AnyTrack will crawl your website to detect your Impact links - even if they are behind an affiliate link cloaker like PrettyLinks or ThirstyAffiliates. What is the AutoScan?
- Real-time conversion tracking:
- Client-Side tracking: Outbound clicks trigger Event Tracking in analytics and pixels.
- Server-Side tracking: Conversions are processed according to the conversion funnel logic.
- Data collection: If your offer links have standard attributes such as
title, they will be collected and sent to your analytics.
- eCommerce transactions: If you enable the Google Analytics enhanced ecommerce feature, conversions will be sent to Google Analytics as ecommerce transactions.
2. Click on Integrations
3. Click on ADD INTEGRATION
4. Search and Select Impact
5. Click on INSTALL INTEGRATION
6. Copy the Postback URL
7. Login to your Impact account
9. Open the API menu
10. Click on Event Notifications to add the postback URL
11. Once you are on the Event Notification Postbacks, click on edit
12. Paste the AnyTrack Postback URL into URL field
- Make sure the HTTP method is set as GET
- Leave any other settings as they are.
13. Save your Postback settings.
15. Open the Event Log
The event log is a useful troubleshooting tool that allows you to see the conversion data sent by Impact, exactly as the AnyTrack API receives it.