You don't need to add offers in AnyTrack.
Since AnyTrack is a redirectless tracking platform, you don't need to add any tracker's "click urls" on your website.
You can simply publish your affiliate offer on your website, and AnyTrack will automatically track the `outbound click` to that offer, and AutoTag the offer link with the correct `subid` parameter.
Then, when the conversion will be sent by your advertiser / affiliate network, the conversion data will include the offer and offer id, and other rich conversion data.
You can learn more about these features:
How does this feature compare to "old school" tracking software?
The Old School trackers way
- Create a landing page
- Add the tracker's "click url" on the landing page Call To Action Button
- Add an offer + Offer link
- Link your Landing Page Call to Action with the offer
- Create a campaign
⛔ Conversion is tracked based on the offer that was promoted (not the offer that converted)
The AnyTrack Way
- Add a website to AnyTrack account (all landing pages will be tracked)
- Add your offer links on your website (1 or 10000 offer links)
- Send traffic to any page / landing pages
✅ Conversion tracking automation:
- AutoScan: Offer links are automatically identified, and tagged with subid parameters
- AutoTrack: Outbound clicks are automatically tracked and the event data is sent to your analytics, and pixels.
- Rich conversion data: Conversions are automatically tracked with granular data such as
- Offer name
- Offer id
- Conversion type
- Transaction id
- Automate your workflows
- More conversion tracking insights
- Conversions are used for ad optimization
- Conversions are used for audience building across all your pixels / ad networks
- eCommerce affiliates can promote 1 or 10000 offers without having to add / manage offers.
- Promote your entire website rather than just "landing pages"