If you run an affiliate network or you're interested in listing a new integration on AnyTrack catalog we will ask you to provide us the following details in order to integrate with your systems.
In the very least, AnyTrack need the following information to list new integration in the catalog:
- The offer link structure and how we can add our tracking param on the link (
- Instructions to receive conversion events back from the integration systems, including some examples of common events.
Most integrations have some sort of element that engages with the user and leads him to take an action. It can be an offer link, form, or any other elements you ask your publisher to put on their website in order to generate a conversion.
As part of the integration process we will need to receive a few examples of those engagement elements from you so we can train our tracking script to automatically capture those elements for our users.
For example those are a few possible offer links ClickBank uses:
Our TAG will automatically capture those links and label those as
Click ID Tracking
In addition to engagement tracking, AnyTrack adds to each engagement element a unique random click id that can later be used when generating conversions for that element. AnyTrack will need to know how to pass this click ID safely on your engagement element in such a way that we will be able to receive it back from your integration.
Our click IDs are usually 20-40 characters long and contain only letters and numbers. Those IDs are case-sensitive so you will have to store them AS-IS.
For example, on ClickBank offer links, we store our click IDs under the
Most integrations will generate additional conversion events for each tracked engagement element. AnyTrack can receive those conversions using a postback URL or via a direct API access to your servers. We will need to know what's the typical data format you have to fetch those events and also what are the possible events that can be generated by this integration.
For example, here are the install instructions we have for Impact:
And here is an example of the integration event mapping we used for ClickBank:
Complete List of Requirements
Here is a complete list of details we need in order to integrate a new integration on AnyTrack:
- Integration Name (ie. "Click Bank")
- Integration code name (ie. "clickbank")
- High quality logo and icon pictures (SVG or PNG format is preferable)
- Detailed examples of engagements elements your integration use
- Example of how to forward AnyTrack click ID on the tracked elements
- Postback/API install instructions
- Example of conversions data details from API or Postback URL
Please open a "Feature Request" ticket and send us all these details so we can start the integration process.