The integration events log is where you can see what AnyTrack receives from your integrations and how AnyTrack parses the data and generates events for you. In many cases, if you have any problem in your tracking, you can see what the problem is by checking the last payloads on the events log and see what's wrong.
How to access the integration Events Log?
- On AnyTrack dashboard, go to Integrations
- Click on the integration you want to troubleshoot
- Open the "Events Log" tab
- Click on one of the lines showing an error
- You will see the original payload we received and if there is any error parsing the payload
What's the payload code I see on the right?
AnyTrack displays the exact parameters we received from your integration. The data may be received via postback URL or via an API integration. All the data represented in a JSON format. If there is any error, you will see the error details right after the payload data: