Today we released official support for WooCommerce stores using a new WordPress plugin: AnyTrack for WooCommerce.
The plugin allows you to install AnyTrack tracking script on your store, and track all conversion events via server-side directly to your AnyTrack Account.
If your store is already integrated with AnyTrack we recommend that you update your setup and use the new WordPress plugin.
How to migrate to the new WooCommerce integration:
- Remove the AnyTrack Tag from your website
- Disable the client-side tracking from your property.
- Open your AnyTrack account and navigate to Property Settings >> "Settings" tab
- Scroll down to Client-side Tracking and open "WooCommerce"
- Disable the Purchase event
- Save your settings