AutoScan is an automation tool that scans your website to detect new elements to track. Once your website is fully scanned, all product links natively supported by our integrations will be automatically tracked (AutoTrack) via the AnyTrack Tag.
Note: The AnyTrack Tag automatically track (AutoTrack) engagement events, and automatically tags (AutoTag) links with `subid` parameters required for accurate conversion tracking.
How do I scan my website?
Immediately after you install the AnyTrack Tag, AutoScan will start scanning your website pages.
If the crawler didn't find some of your web pages or if you want to manually scan a webpage, you can do so by going to your Property Setting >> Auto Scan and input the page url you want to scan:
- If the webpage wasn't scanned yet, click on "Scan Page" to add the page to the scan queue.
- If the page was already scanned, the scan results will be displayed and you will have the option to Rescan the page.
Learn more about the AutoScan:
- What does it mean that a page is "In queue"?
- How to fix the error "Tracking TAG not found"?
- How do I see which are the tracked elements on my website?
- How to update the default "OutboundClick" event name to another event name?
- What is the drop-down list under "Found Element" IDs?