Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that lets you deploy and manage tags on your website or mobile app from an easy to use web-based user interface. You can use it to add your AnyTrack Tag on your site.
- You need a Google Tag Manager Account
- You need an AnyTrack account
1. Create a new Property
2. Click on the code to copy it in your Clipboard
3. Open your Google Tag Manager Container
4. Add a New Tag
5. Click on Tag Configurations
6. Select Custom HTML
7. Paste the AnyTrack Tag
8. Click on Triggering Options
9. Select All Pages…
With AnyTrack AutoTrack & AutoTag features tracking outbound clicks, lead generation funnels is done for you automatically. So you don't need to trigger any other types of events or parameters.
10. Save the Tag and Name it
11. Submit the new GTM Container
12. Publish the Container
13. Return to the property settings
14. Refresh your website, and check the tracking status
Validation happens in near real time.
15. Navigate to the Conversion Event Tab
You will see the current events that have been recorded.
16. Click on one of the Events to see the payload
The Payload shows the data that has been captured by the AnyTrack Tag, and the AnyTrack Tracking API.