Discover the easiest, fastest and most accurate way to set up your Facebook Conversion API.
Integrating with the Facebook Conversion API doesn't need to be complicated.
AnyTrack is a Facebook Business Partners for the Conversion and Measurement categories.
As such, AnyTrack provides a built-in app which automatically connects with your business manager, ad accounts, and pixels.
Watch the 26 second tutorial👇
❗Please note: Reauthorization of your account is needed when you change your account's password, when the token expires, or when another error occurs.
AnyTrack <> FB Pixel connection:
FB Ads Connection
AnyTrack fetches campaign data/metrics based on the Facebook pixel you’ve connected your property with.
- The pixel connected in AnyTrack should be the one that your ads are optimizing for.
- The direct Shopify/Facebook integration should not be connected to avoid duplicate conversions sent to Facebook. If you want to use it connect to a different FB pixel than the one connected to AnyTrack.
FB Browser/server events
- AnyTrack captures data via both the AnyhTrack JS Tag and Server side (webhook).
- All events are sent to Facebook via Server Side API. Therefore, the Event Manager should only display Server Side events.
- PageView should be the only events sent via browser.
- If you see any event other than PageView being sent via browser it is not coming from AnyTrack and you should investigate the source to disable it.